- Launch Practica Musica and open your Student File. (Instructions here.)
- In the main “Choose an Activity” window, click “From your instructor” (fourth item from the bottom of the list):
- Then click “Select an activity online” and click the Open button:
- If you’re not yet logged into Webstudents, Practica Musica will ask for your Webstudents account. Enter dglasgow in this field, make sure the “Use Webstudents” box is checked, and click OK:
- Once you’re logged into Webstudents, you’ll see the categories of Activities I’ve made available to you:
- Continue to navigate the menus in this way to locate the activity I’ve recommended you practice.
NOTE: Once you’ve located a particular exercise, you may mark it as a “Favorite” for quicker access in the future. See this page for details.